Master Degree in Innovative Technologies in Energy Efficient Buildings for Russian & Armenian Universities and Stakeholders – «MARUEEB»
Project title: Master Degree in Innovative Technologies in Energy Efficient Buildings for Russian & Armenian Universities and Stakeholders – «MARUEEB»
Project acronym: MARUEEB Erasmus+ project
Submission No.: 561890-EPP-1-2015-1-IT-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP
Coordinator: University of Genoa (Italy)
MARUEEB Erasmus+ project Objectives
- To establish and develop a new Master on «INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGIES in ENERGY EFFICIENT BUILDINGS» for 3 Russian Universities and 2 Armenian Universities with affiliation to other 2 Russian Universities, according to student-centred or output-based approach.
- To strengthen links with stakeholders by means of their involvement both in training and in getting requirements and documentation for professional recognition of the new qualification of Green Master.
- Bringing the curricular reform in line with the latest Bologna Process elements (transparency, comparability and national & international recognition of the study-programs).
- To focus the teaching processes on new methods such as interdisciplinary and interactions forms of lectures and seminars.
- To provide collaborative teaching, mobility and scientific research, attracting associate member of the consortium